This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Rewards

May 2, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Below the Description text box it would be interesting to add a "Rewards" section. This would allow you to list some benefit for completing your quests.

Coordinator
May 3, 2010 at 9:06 PM
If you just want to keep track of rewards for a quest, you can keep that in the description. I think the feature you might be thinking of is a tracker for rewards you've accumulated (which would necessitate a separate field.) But then your reward list is just another todo list! What to do! I'll have to re-evaluate this idea later to see if I can integrate it with QuestTracker, though to be clear: QuestTracker is not a motivational program, it is organizational. While I don't mind adding in the occasional motivational feature, that is not the primary goal of this program. Such features will generally be small, unintrusive, and automatic.
May 4, 2010 at 2:40 AM

Actually I may have had the other discussion thread in my head. The idea of a wife giving her husband quests (to-do list) would benefit from a rewards section, however, I understand your point, it is easy to go on requesting features or giving ideas, its much harder being the one developing for them especially when it doesn't fit your vision ;-).